PPC is my life. Plain and simple. I’m lucky enough to say my career is my hobby. I’ve spent years working, studying, optimizing, writing, and speaking with some of the best in the industry. This has allowed me to take everything I’ve learned from the world’s best and apply it to my clients’ accounts. In 2016, I was recognized by PPC Hero as a Top 5 Rising Star in PPC. And in 2017, PPC Hero recognized me again as a Top 25 Most Influential PPC Expert.
As a digital marketer I have the philosophy that I’m never done learning. I’m constantly educating myself on my craft, attending conferences, consulting my industry peers, and studying for new certifications to grow upon my knowledge base. This is an ever-changing industry. In my opinion, and my opinion alone, if you’re not trying to learn new things, how can you make sure the tactics you’re using are the right ones all the time?
- Currently is a Senior Manager of Paid Media & Community at Granular in Milwaukee, Wi.
- Founding President of MKEsearch
- Speaker at some of the industry’s largest and well-known conferences such as SMX, HeroConf, and Confluence.
- Has guest blogs posted in PPC Hero, SEMrush, Leadpages, AdStage, BizTimes Media, and Optmyzr.
- Conducted webinars with Bing, SEMrush, Unbounce
- Graduated from Marquette University in 2006 with a degree in Broadcasting and Electronic Communications.
Clients Joe has previously worked with include the following…