Whether you’re trying to build on your brand awareness or wanting to remarket to past visitors, you need an expert who knows how to get in front of the right audience. There are over 2 million sites that are part of Google’s Display Network. If you don’t know how to create hyper-focused display campaigns you can easily waste your impression share (and lots of money) on an audience who might not be the right fit for your brand.
I have experience running Display campaigns for companies such as Hal Leonard, Briggs & Riley Luggage, Fitness on Demand, GuitarInstructor.com, aspectLED, and many more active clients. My display advertising PPC management includes…
- Banner ad creation
- In-depth placement research to make sure your ads are on the most relevant sites as possible
- Targeting new users based on their interests
- Remarketing that won’t annoy users with too many impressions
- Audience list creation as specific as gender, age, keyword and much more
- Negative audience creation to make sure converting users don’t see your ads anymore
- Gmail ads to reach a new audience by targeting content in their email platform
Complimenting display with a thought-out strategy that includes search, shopping and video campaigns will give you a PPC strategy that your competition can’t match. Contact me today to start getting a more, focused approach to your PPC marketing. Stop wasting ad spend and start boosting your ROI.