On February 19, 2016, the world of PPC advertising changed. Google started to remove all right-hand side ads from the search engine results page. What this means is there is less ad space than before which will naturally make ad positions more competitive.
If you don’t have an experienced PPC expert managing your search advertising campaigns, you could end up spending a lot of money for little to no return. I have years of experience working with clients from small B2B to large ecommerce sites to make sure they earn high ad positions at the lowest costs possible. My search advertising PPC management includes…
- Keyword research
- Implementation of proper campaign and ad group structure
- Ad creation that speaks to your target audience’s needs
- Ad extension creation and testing
- Quality Score improvement to make sure you’re paying the lowest CPC possible
- Landing page optimization and testing
- Segmentation analysis to see where ad spend is being wasted.
- Mobile performance review and optimization
- Competitor research and targeting
- RLSA (remarketing lists for search ads) campaigns
- A/B ad testing
Besides search advertising on AdWords and BingAds, I can also help you implement successful display, shopping and video campaigns. Contact me today to start getting a more, focused approach to your PPC marketing. Stop wasting ad spend and start boosting your ROI.